If you want to have fun with your family or friends, but don’t know how to make this meeting non-banal, then holding theme parties is an option for you. It will bring maximum joy and will remain in memory with a lot of pleasant memories. To organize a party on a specific topic may seem like a complicated undertaking, but the Rockets team is ready to suggest the simplest options. All guests will definitely like them!
How to prepare for a theme party
If you do not yet have experience in creating events, it is better to start with an event for a small group of people. In this case, it will be easier to keep the process under control, to think over props and entertainment.
Creating a festive atmosphere will require the following steps:
- Planning a date and time. All should be warned in advance. If you intend to celebrate a party for some famous holiday, then telling the guests about the event costs 3-4 weeks so that they do not have time to plan the date otherwise.
- Collection of scenery. It is not difficult to purchase jewelry by ordering them in themed online stores or building them yourself. Paper, cardboard, polystyrene foam, wood, plastic and other materials that can be found in any hardware store can be used.
- Gather information about thematic contests and awards for winning the nominations that will best fit into the created event. Without this, the organization of theme parties turns into a classic feast.
- Think of a menu. Nevertheless, without refreshments, a fun event cannot be called a full-fledged holiday. The thematic menu is one of the most difficult and costly parties in organizing a party, but this point can also be simplified. Just ask the guests to bring some refreshments or a drink for the common table.
- Create a photo zone. Leaving aside the work of preparing decorations, treats and costumes is simply a crime. Therefore, free part of the room from unnecessary things, think over good lighting – this is enough to make a fun home photoset.
Universal Party Themes
- Historical subjects (Greek, Egyptian party, Middle Ages, Knights’ tournament, British royal family evening, retro era, vintage party, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, etc., and also applies here evening in the style of the USSR).
- Pajama party.
- Glamorous party.
- Sports Event.
- Meeting of subcultures (rock party, hippies, underground).
- The most terrible costume party.
- Event in the style of one country or culture (Indian, Italian, Japanese, etc.).
- Mystical theme: ghosts, zombies, werewolves, demons, angels.
- An evening of classics, ball, masquerade.
- Based on your favorite films, TV shows (Sex and the City, Game of Thrones, The Witcher, The Great Gatsby, The Godfather).
- In the style of mafiosi.
- Freak Event.
- Presentation of film awards (Oscars, Golden Globes, etc.).
Holiday in the children’s team
- Disney style (for example, a party of princesses from your favorite cartoons or in the style of a certain famous cartoon or movie).
- In the style of fantasy (orcs, trolls, fairies, hobbits, dragons) or science fiction films (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Sherlock Holmes, The Lord of the Rings, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates Of the Caribbean, Grinch, etc.).
- Superhero party.
- Fruit, flower party.
- Color theme (in one color or all colors of the rainbow).
Secrets of an ideal event from professionals
Using catchy ideas for theme parties is an unforgettable way to spend time in the company of loved ones and leave pleasant memories in your memory. The excitement before the event is normal. We want to share small Rockets life hacks – they will help to make the event brighter and avoid force majeure.
- Even if you sent out personal invitations, it is better to call back or chat with each of the guests and make sure that everyone is informed about the topic of the meeting and plan to come to it.
- The sound should be well adjusted, and the music should be thoughtful and thematic. You will have to spend some time resolving this issue, because music is the soul of any holiday. It significantly affects the mood during and after the event.
- Do not forget to warn the neighbors (in advance and on the day of the event) and convince them of their responsibility (you can bring a small treat).
- If you have a pet, then it is better for him to stay with your relatives during the holiday.
- Prepare for the event in advance. Having a theme party even for the hundredth time can be difficult. It’s better to give yourself a small head start, and if time is running out, then choose the simplest topic that does not require large investments.
- Consider a reasonable amount of alcohol. Do not forget about simple drinking water – it should be on the tables in sufficient quantities.
- Organize a group on a social network where it’s convenient to dump up-to-date information about the event. After the holiday, you can exchange photos and impressions in it.
- During a theme party, the organization will not let the hero of the occasion get bored, and you should be prepared for this. Changing compositions, serving dishes, contests and much more – all this falls on the shoulders of a person who has gathered guests under his roof. In this case, you will not be able to fully enjoy your vacation, but you are surely satisfied with the high-quality work!
Seeing people’s smiles, hearing laughter and a million thanks for a great time is a huge energy return that inspires any creative person. We know this firsthand!
If you decide to organize a large party, celebrate a solemn event or hold a corporate party in a team, then our team will be happy to help in this difficult task. The Rockets event agency inspires, charges with emotions and positive. You will be happy to remember such a party for many more years!